The simulator complexes provide for the practical realization of the acquired knowledge and allow for training sessions even in bad weather conditions.
The simulator complexes include:
- simulators for small arms shooting;
- simulators for shooting with armored vehicles fire systems;
- tank and automobile driving simulators;
- laboratory for ammunitions and IEDs demolition and disposal;
- Center for explosives technology, used in non-military operations, and engineering research;
- EIPC (Enhanced International Peacekeeping Capability) simulators;
- Simulators for Air Force personnel training in the Aviation Faculty;
- Artillery shooting range in the Artillery Faculty;
- Simulator for training of forward artillery intelligence.