With regard to decision of XXXIX Ordinary National Assembly, the three military schools in Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen and Dolna Mitropoliya were merged and transformed into Vasil Levski National Military University. In this relation, in 2022 we celebrate 20th anniversary of this event and its special place in the history of our university.
The annual University Scientific Conference of Vasil Levski National Military University will be held under the motto “History, Traditions, Future.”, on what we would like the scientific community to focus their endeavors for the purposes of this notable event.
The scientific forum, organized by Vasil Levski National Military University is with a verified contribution for the popularization of scientific and innovative activities that provide scientists with opportunities to share their latest scientific discoveries.
Through the collective efforts of all participants in the scientific forum, we are able to bring Republic of Bulgaria closer to the leading countries in scientific research.
Brigadier General Ivan Malamov
Chief of Vasil Levski NMU
1. Security and defense;
2. Technical sciences;
3. Mathematics and Natural Sciences;
4. Pedagogy and Humanities;
5. Social Studies, Economics, and Law.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Application forms must be submitted no later than 21 April 2022.
- Please, fill out your online application form here.
- Application forms without annotation in Bulgarian will be rejected.
- The approved participants will be notified via email no later than 21 April 2022.
- The participation fee must be paid no later than 29 April 2022.
- Confirmation notice for payment will be sent until 5 May 2022.
- Participants must submit their papers in a digital form at email@example.com no later than 29 April 2022
- Further information for the technical requirements of the papers can be found here.
- The confirmation for receiving a paper is until 5 May 2022.
- Up to three is the acceptable number of papers per author (whether autonomous or in a group), desirable length is up to 10 pages per one paper.
- The conference program will be announced on the website of the University no later than 13 May 2022 and can be reviewed here.
PARTICIPATION FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Bank transfers will be approved no later than 29 April 2022.
- The participation fee includes a copy of the conference proceedings, a delegate set, coffee breaks and a cocktail:
- A paperback (a printed copy) – 45 BGN.
- A digital copy – 35 BGN.
- A digital and a paperback copy – 65 BGN.
Co-author, participating in the work of the conference must pay a full fee.
Co-authors, not participating in the work of the conference, but willing to have a copy of the conference proceedings, with no regards of the issue must pay 25 BGN.
Only bank transfers are accepted at the following bank transfer details:
IBAN – BG09 STSA 9300 3100 8354 00
BIC code: BIC – STSABGSF
Veliko Tarnovo branch
Reason for the bank transfer: Conference 2022 participation fee
1. civilian staff Veneta Ivanova
2. civilian staff Ana Hristova
Telephone number: 062 61 88 73
Mobile: 0884 20 73 17 or 0888 03 71 74