„Current Security Issues” - 2023, which will take place
In an age where security dynamics are constantly changing, it is increasingly important for us to explore the complex interplay of various factors that shape the security picture. And as we navigate an ever-changing world, we are all acutely aware of the increasingly important role of security.
The Scientific Conference “Current Security Issues” aims to bring together leading scientists, experts, researchers and professionals to discuss and exchange ideas on various aspects of security related to: progress, challenges and future trends in system design, implementation and management for security; the effective use and allocation of security resources; the societal impact and legal dimensions of security and defense measures; non-military crises and cutting-edge security technologies.
By fostering an interdisciplinary dialogue that explores innovative approaches to addressing the multifaceted aspects of security, we believe that your expertise and valuable input will greatly enrich the discussions, having a significant impact on the future of security.
We are confident that your active participation will foster valuable connections within the security community.
Brigadier General Ivan Malamov
Commandant of Vasil Levski National Military University
- Security System;
- Resources for Security;
- Social and Legal Aspects of Security and Defense;
- Crises of a Non-Military Nature;
- Resources and Technologies in Security.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Application forms must be submitted no later than 10 September 2023.
- Please, fill out your online application form here.
- Application forms without annotation in Bulgarian will be rejected..
- The approved participants will be notified via email no later than 15 September 2023.
- Participants must submit their papers in a digital form at email@example.com no later than 25 September 2023.
- Further information for the technical requirements of the papers can be found here.
- A layout template for your papers can be found here.
- The confirmation for receiving a paper is until 29 September 2023.
- Up to three is the acceptable number of papers per author (whether autonomous or in a group), desirable length is up to 10 pages per one paper.
- The conference program will be announced on the website of the University no later than 13 October 2023 and can be reviewed here.
The conference is being held within the framework of the National Science Program "Security and Defense", financed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Bulgaria, in implementation of the Decision of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria No. 731 of 21.10.2021. Participation is free of charge.
- civilian employee Ana Hristova
- civilian employee Veneta Ivanova