Today,more than ever, security in all its aspects and the territorial integrity of states, as an expression of their sovereignty, are one of the most discussed categories. The events of early 2022 which forced the international community out of the lethargy of relative prosperity, are a clear indication that the strategic security and defense context in which the world will operate in the coming years will continue to be rapidly changing and unpredictable. Our accompanying severe economic crisis, combined with serious demographic and social problems, as well as the growing problems related to transnational crime, terrorism and climate change, require all countries to maintain a high level of effort in order to guarantee international peace and security.
By organizing and holding the scientific forum “Current security issues”, Vasil Levski National Military University wants to attract the interest of the scientific community for discussion and dissemination of their latest scientific results regarding everything happening in the field of security and defense
Brigadier General Ivan Malamov
Commandant of Vasil Levski NMU
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- Application forms must be submitted no later than 9 September 2022.
- Please, fill out your online application form here.
- Application forms without annotation in Bulgarian will be rejected.
- The approved participants will be notified via email no later than 13 September 2022.
- The participation fee must be paid no later than 25 September 2022.
- Confirmation notice for payment will be sent until 30 September 2022.
- Participants must submit their papers in a digital form at email@example.com no later than 25 September 2022.
- Further information for the technical requirements of the papers can be found here.
- A layout template for your papers can be found here.
- The confirmation for receiving a paper is until 30 September 2022.
- Up to three is the acceptable number of papers per author (whether autonomous or in a group), desirable length is up to 10 pages per one paper.
- The conference program will be announced on the website of the University no later than 13 October 2022 and can be reviewed here.
PARTICIPATION FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Bank transfers will be approved no later than 25 September 2022.
- The participation fee includes a copy of the conference proceedings, a delegate set, coffee breaks and a cocktail.
- A paperback (a printed copy) 55 BGN.
- A digital copy 45 BGN.
- A digital and a paperback copy 75 BGN.
Co-author, participating in the work of the conference must pay a full fee. Co-authors, not participating in the work of the conference, but willing to have a copy of the conference proceedings, with no regards of the issue must pay 30 BGN.
- Only bank transfers are accepted at the following bank transfer details:
IBAN BG09 STSA 9300 3100 8354 00
BIC code : BIC STSABGSF
Veliko Tarnovo branch
Reason for the bank transfer: Conference 2022 participation fee
1. Management of the Resources for Security and Defense
2. Social and Legal Aspects of Security and Defense
3. Management of Protection of People and Infrastructure
4. Management of Resources and Technologies Related to the Protection of the People and Infrastructure
1. civilian staff Veneta Ivanova
2. civilian staff Ana Hristova
Telephone number: 062 61 88 73
Mobile: 0884 20 73 17 or 0888 03 71 74